Bill has been practicing law since 2013. He focuses on the area of Civil Litigation. Bill has honed his litigation skills in an array of practice areas that include domestic relations and criminal defense, however, he is now focused on Civil Litigation. Bill will be handling a variety of litigation cases while continuing the firms focus on business and real estate litigation.
As a member of the legal community, Bill has been recognized as an Up and Coming Lawyer in 2021 by Virginia Lawyers Weekly; as a Rising Star by Virginia and West Virginia Super Lawyer Magazine from 2019-2022; and a Significant Service Awardee by the Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference in 2017.
Bill is the current President of the Prince William County Bar Association. He has served the PWC Bar Association as a director since 2016 and has been actively involved in both the Membership and Mentoring Committee as well as the new JUSTice Like Me Planning Committee.
He has been actively engaged in the community as a graduate of the 2017 Class of Leadership Prince William. He lives in Prince William County with his wife and son.
PROFESSIONAL and CIVIC ASSOCIATIONS
- Leadership Prince William (Class of 2017)
- Prince William County Bar Association, Board of Directors, President (2022), President-Elect (2021), Director (2016-22)
- Membership and Mentoring Committee, Chair (2019-21)
- Young Lawyers Committee, Co-Chair (2019-21)
- JUSTice Like Me Planning Committee, Prince William County (2021-22)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference, District 5 Representative (2017)
- Up and Coming Lawyer, Virginia Lawyers Weekly (2021)
- Rising Star, Virginia and West Virginia Super Lawyer Magazine (2019-22)
- Significant Service Awardee, Virginia State Bar Young Lawyers Conference (2017)